Tuesday, November 10, 2015

3rd Blogiversary!!!

Hi guys!

As some of you may know from my Instagram account, it was Instant Milk's 3rd blogiversary last week! YAYY!!!

It definitely feels like it's been less, after that long (approximately 9 month?) hiatus I went through, without posting last year. A lot of people wouldn't believe it, but blogging requires a lot of energy, time, patience and team-work to come up with content/ideas/images that are interesting enough to post. So, I am pretty impressed that I've been able to keep it up until now. I use my blog as an outlet to my creative needs, something that my day-time job doesn't really allow me do.

...And of course my partner in crime, Melissa, was up for the challenge of creating some cool anniversary photos. 


  XP6A7900XP6A7928 XP6A7943
dress: Shein (here), sandals: Asos


This pink dress is meant to be worn the other way around, but I really like how it looks backwards. So, technically I have two dresses in one;)!

I have been thinking of doing a giveaway for the blog's anniversary, but haven't figured out what the gift would be yet. I'll think of something for the next days or week and hopefully share it on my next blog post.

I hope you have an amazing week!

xx

Photography by: Melissa Isabel

21 comments:

  1. cool, cute dress! :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on Your Blogganniversary! Three years of blogging is truly an accomplishment. These pictures are gorgeous!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos! Happy Blogiversary!

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos !

    Giveaway win a pair of Esqido lashes (35$)
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy number 3! Love your dress!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats! and best wishes on whats to come
    xx
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on three years! Love these shots :) And I couldn't even tell that the dress was backwards -- I thought it was intentionally made that way!

    sampzandsuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pictures , happy weekend!!!kiss

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pictures , happy weekend!!!kiss

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been thinking of doing a giveaway for the blog's anniversary, but haven't figured out what the gift would be yet. I'll think of something for the next days or week and hopefully share it on my next blog post.
    bedding sets , velvet bedspread , bedding sets , bed sheets gul ahmed , cotton bedspreads , comforter , razai online , slipcovers , cushion covers online , blanket price

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Post, I really like your blog. If any YouTube users need help regarding YouTube Activate then they can contact us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. "
    We hope to add to the comment feed roll and we are from the Tropika Club Magazine.

    Tropika Club Magazine is your leading online magazine for the discerning male and female Singaporean. We cover various topics of interest, ranging from beauty and vogue for her, and grooming and style for him, as well as city and destinations and top picks. To learn about Tropika Club's Search Directory for Beauty and Wellness Services, please click on this link

    Check out some of our articles below as our contribution to your blog roll:

    1.Top 10 Best Curry Puff in Singapore

    2.Top 10 Best Nasi Padang in Singapore

    3.Top 10 Best Fishball Noodles In Singapore

    4.Top 10 Best Laksa in Singapore

    5.Top 10 Best Soy Bean Curd In Singapore"

    ReplyDelete